Time- 4-5 hours
Prep- 10 mins
2 tbsp Chilli Powder
1 tbsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Mustard Powder
1 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Black Pepper
2 tbsp Salt
1 Bay leaf- crushed
2 cups Beef Broth
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix all dry ingredients in bowl
3. Use delicious Aurora View Farms whole flat brisket. The beef should be unthawed and any moisture removed using paper towels to blot.
3. Add Brisket to roasting pan. Add all the dry ingredients and run entire brisket with your fingers getting all the beef covered.
4. Cook for 1 hour in oven uncovered.
5. After an hour remove the brisket and add 2 cups of beef broth to the pan. Cover with tin foil.
6. Turn temperature of oven down to 300 degrees. Place Brisket in oven for approximately 3 hours. Check for doneness using a fork.
7. Remove from oven and let the beef set for 30 minutes. Do not remove the foil to keep moisture and heat in.
8. Slice against the grain and aim for thin slices.
9. Enjoy! Tastes even better the next day cold or reheated.