2 cups warm water
1.5 Tablespoons Yeast
1 Tablespoon Sugar
~ Mix these 3 ingredients together and let yeast foam up. Takes about 5 mins. Add 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
5 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
1.5 Teaspoons Salt
1. Mix 2 dry ingredients together.
2. Add the yeast/oil mixture. Mix with a fork as much as possible. Then kneed with hands for 5 mins until all incorporated and in a large ball. Rub the whole dough with 1 tablespoon olive oil and place in bowl.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and cover with a towel. Place in a warm spot for 2 hours to rise.
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Chop up one of our grassfed pizza pepperoni sausages into pieces. Also we like to add olives, pineapple, onion and peppers. This is where you can add what you like on your pie.
5. When your ready to put your pizza together you don't need to flour your dough or roll it out. Just use your hands and flatten the dough onto any baking sheet. We love pizza night as a family. I always give each one of my kids their own little piece of dough to make their own individual pizza.
6. I like to spray the pan first with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Prick the dough a few times with a fork.
7. Add your pizza sauce, pepperoni and veggie toppings. Bake in the oven for 15 mins. Remove from the oven and add your cheese. Continue to cook for 5-7 mins until cheese is melted and browned.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 3 mins before slicing. Enjoy!